Dry Ice Cleaning Benefits
Eco-Genics offer a variety of Dry Ice Cleaning applications. Our services can significantly increase productivity and safety, and reduce overall operating costs.
One of the major benefits of dry ice blasting is the ability to clean electrical or mechanical parts while they remain in place and hot. Machinery downtime is reduced, saving our clients money. Our cleaning technique is also much faster than traditional methods, and provides superior results. This means increased efficiency and extended life-span for industrial equipment. Dry ice blasting is non-toxic and ecologically friendly, creating a safe atmosphere for workers, and helping industry meet environmental regulations.
- Decrease downtime through cleaning in-place
- Better and faster cleaning
- Elimination of equipment damage - machinery will run better, last longer
- Elimination of solvents - there are no issues in relation to toxicity
- Reductions in waste disposal
- Increased safety - for employees, for equipment, for products and the environment